PRIZES AND REWARDS
NOTE: 2019 Prizes and winning categories to be updated by June 30
Your amazing efforts deserve recognition and prizes will be presented in a number of categories!
2018 Eureka Stair Climb Prizes (2019 Prizes and winning categories to be updated by June 30)
Fastest Individual Climbers - Male & Female - A pair of La Sportiva running shoes of choice. 14 models to choose from! Donated by Bogong Equipment Store
Fastest Team - Dinner for 4 at Bluetrain, Level 3 Southgate Complex (Value $400)
Highest Individual Fundraiser - Stevens Road Bike (valued at over $2,000).
2nd Highest Individual Fundraiser - 2nd Prize: 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival at Travelodge Southbank
3rd Highest Individual Fundraiser - 3rd Prize: Mary Martin Bookstore Southgate ($100 voucher)
Highest Fundraising Team - 4 x Specsavers $200 vouchers
Emergency Service - all emergency services winners will receive a trophy plus:
Emergency/Paramedic Challenge Fastest Team: 4 x iFit Vue fitness trackers
Emergency Services Challenge Fastest Male & Female Individual: A Balloon Flight over Melbourne or Yarra Valley
Full Kit Challenge Fastest Team: Framed Fred Hollows Foundation image & Team photo
Full Kit Challenge Fastest Male & Female Individual: A Balloon Flight over Melbourne or Yarra Valley
Highest Fundraising Team - Challenge Cup Trophy, plus Melbourne Boat Hire 2 hour trip for 8
Fastest Team - Challenge Cup Trophy, plus Framed Fred Hollows Foundation image & Team photo
Best Dressed - Individual: Ludlow Bar & Dining Room, Southbank ($50 voucher)
Best Dressed - Team: BearBrass Eating & Drinking, Southgate (2 x $25 vouchers), plus P.J. O'Brien's Irish Pub, Southbank (2 x $25 vouchers)
Age winners - 12-18yrs, 19-29yrs, 30-39yrs, 40-49yrs, 50-59yrs, 60+
All age categories (both male and female) will receive a certificate and limited edition Fred Hollows Commemorative Medallion and Stamp
Become A 'Sight Superstar'
Sight Superstar status is a reward for the top fundraising individual climbers/walkers.
To qualify as a Sight Superstar you must:
- Raise at least $1000 as an individual
- Rank in the top 50 individual highest fundraisers
Sight Superstars will be rewarded* with:
- A 2018 limited edition Sight Superstar singlet and Fred Hollows Foundation cap when you collect your race bib. The bib will have a Sight Superstar sticker on it to identify you as a superstar.
- After your climb, you're invited to join us for brunch with the other Superstars and VIPs in the VIP Marquee. This marquee is located on the Concourse right next to the Fred Hollows Foundation marquee. Note the brunch will include fruit, pasties and tea/coffee/juices so you can splurge a little on those carbs you dropped during the climb..
- Your Sight Superstar status will give you 'Express Access' to a post-event massage. Simply head to the front of the queue at the massage tent in the concourse and you'll be moved to the next in line!
- Your name will be up in lights (or at least on our scrolling leaderboard!)
*Note: rewards and prizes are subject to change.