Being a volunteer at Eureka Stair Climb is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with an iconic, unique Melbourne event and show your support for The Fred Hollows Foundation.
The Fred Hollows Foundation knows and recognises that volunteers are a crucial part of smooth running and success of the event.
There are various jobs available, from marshalling, registrations, set up / pack down, information and more. You will be able to indicate the area that you are most interested in on the application form.
As a Volunteer you will receive the following benefits:
- Official Volunteer t-shirt
- Food and water on the day
- Certificate of Appreciation (signed by Gabi Hollows)
- Trip to level 88 to view the Eureka Skydeck
- Lot's of fun and satisfaction helping an amazing charity